Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Corrupt Cartoons



Most people would see nothing wrong with their three year old watching Spongebob, I mean it is a cartoon that is  played on Nickelodeon. Therefore, it should be a totally legit show, right? I thought so too until it hit me one day, Mr. Crabs lives in Bikini Bottom!!!! OMG, that is not even right! It is a good thing that my child, like many others, do not see the corrupt and adult humor behind this cartoon! However, through all the programs that are now on television, you can't help but to laugh. I mean, really, it is kind of creative when you think of Mr. Crabs living in Bikini Bottom.... 

There are so many other cartoons that have different scenarios and thoughts put behind them. Some being adult humor, others being on the racist side...


This is just another one of my thought after watching tv shows with the kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment