Friday, September 24, 2010

Perfectly Imperfect

As you all know I have another blog I keep up with in order to update our family and friends on our day to day life since we cannot be near them to share it all. I have been debating and toying with the idea of starting a separate blog....one that I can speak freely on and one that deals with the most random to the most meaningful things that we take on in our lives. As you can now see, it won me over. This blog will have some of the things that touch my heart, that may be heartbreaking, that put a smile on my face, that I find comforting, right down to the things that just irritate me and frustrate me. All kinds of emotions will be found on here. The title to this blog, Perfectly Imperfect Southern Girl, speaks the truth on who I am.... who a lot of us are. I will never claim to be perfect at anything, yet somewhere in the mix of it all, I love who I have become and am content with being perfectly imperfect. I have an amazing life with four people I could not live without. My husband and my kids are everything to me and love and accept me for who I am, just as I do with them. I will never allow myself to be anything except me.

I hope you all enjoy something other than the talk of my everyday life.... As much as I love it, I love to talk and express myself as well. There is no telling where this blog may lead.....

No comments:

Post a Comment