Monday, September 27, 2010

Neighbors From Hell

To wake up to a whining, howling, barking dog after a night of not being able to sleep is a really atrocious way to start off a Monday morning. Yes people, this is how I began my day. It seems every week there is something different with these people. There are like ten people living in this house, two kids that I have seen (one that seems to be a good kid, the other I feel like slapping), two cars in the driveway, one rundown truck that parks across the street from the house, and one that is sitting in between our property line and theirs! Umm.... HELLO! What did I miss. Since when is it okay to have a trashed out piece of crap looking car sitting in front of someone else's house? Have they not heard of respect? This car has probably sat in the same spot for over a month, never being moved and terrible looking! The woman is from Juarez and speaks very limited english, so the son has to translate everything! I know this because I have spoken to her once and about lost my mind. The day after we moved into our new house, my husband had to go into work to sign out for leave, and this four year old knocks at my door. People, I am trying to unpack and get my house ready before I undergo surgery the following week! I open my front door to see what he wants. He speaks NO english!!! None at all. I call my kids to the door to see if they can get a better understanding. Yes, I realize how sad that is. The kids and I make an attempt to talk to the mom, no luck. She comprehends nothing at all of what we said. After taking this kid back home and our unlucky attempt at talking to her, she proceeds to let him come back over four more different times! Finally his dad was home and attitudes came out. We made it known not to let their kid come back over. Now, the one thing I can not seem to quite get a grip on is what in the hell is a four year old doing walking over to someones house they do not know and their parents having no care in the world over it? The next day, my family and I were standing outside with two of our friends that had come by, allowing the kids to ride bikes and play. Well, this kid comes running outside, ends up making us all crazy because he is mean as can be, takes my toddlers toys away and runs off. This kid ends up falling and getting hurt, when his mom comes out with one of her friends, sees her friend off, glances over in our direction and then runs back inside. What mother is not going to stop when she sees three very large, grown men around her son? I would freak out, then again, my child would not have been outside without me at that age! She never came back out. They also had two dogs, one that every freaking time any of us would walk outside, they would bark and growl nonstop, to the point if it wasn't immoral or illegal I probably would have done something incredibly mean to this damn dog! But, that just isn't me. They finally got rid of the dog after all the nonsense and the fact that the dog jumped over my backyard wall and into my yard while my kids were playing. The neighbor then heard me run my mouth about if he ends up biting one of my kids, I will shoot his dog. Wouldn't any loving parent do that? I'm just saying.... So when they got rid of the dog, I got so excited thinking no barking every time I step foot in my backyard. Maybe they will start cleaning their dog poop covered yard and we won't always smell that stench. I was on cloud nine, even with all their late night partying that is also getting so very old. Then, this morning to wake up to a new dog back there with all of his loud, annoying noises???? What am I to do now?

NEIGHBORS FROM HELL IS ALL I CAN TRUTHFULLY COME UP WITH AT THIS POINT!

These people are terrible and I would not wish them on anyone! The things that cross my mind are so inhuman and so unlike me!

I should post a note on their front door.... maybe even have it translated, simply saying:

If you are going to have an animal, take care of it! Keep it from howling, growling, whining, and barking all hours of the night. Oh, and clean up it's crap, I am tired of smelling the nastiness even in my house! Gross!
If you are going to have kids, take care of them as well! They need caring parents, not party animal piece of crap ones.
Quit throwing parties with your hispanic music blasting all hours of the freaking night. I respect you and don't blare my country music! Keep it up and I will take the speakers outside and blast the most annoying music I can find. Yes, I have done this before and I got my point across very well.
Move the ghetto, trashy cars!!!! Especially the one on my property line. It isn't mine, therefore I don't care to see it every time I open my garage.
You own your house, we live in a nice neighborhood, show some class and clean it up! Hell, you have a couch sitting on your front porch. Can we say appalling and repulsive! I like a clean look and would appreciate if you would quit making me look so bad....

Those are just of the few things I think.....

No comments:

Post a Comment